Sep 22, 2017
I'm making it my mission to get through as many of YOUR
questions as I can for the next few weeks so you get the answers
you've been waiting for! Today's episode will help clarify
your questions on blood ketone readings, insulin resistance
markers, hunger, hot flashes, other hormonal symptoms, and more!
I've also been getting LOTS of questions about the
inflammatory response I got from mold exposure, so I'm taking the
time to go into detail about testing and treatment for that.
- How to test to see if your body has been affected by mold
- What treatment steps are necessary to combat mold illness and
the inflammatory response it causes
- Question #1: Why am I getting hot flashes (and other hormonal
symptoms) while keto?
- Question #2: Will my blood ketone readings get higher the
longer I am in ketosis? What do low numbers mean?
- Question #3: What are the signs of being
- Question #4: Is it normal for ketone readings to fluctuate
throughout the day?
- Question #5: Why am I so hungry while eating keto?
- Question #6: Why are fasting glucose readings normal when I
suspect insulin resistance? What markers do I test for