Mar 16, 2018
Welcome to another episode that’s packed with really great
information not only for moms-to-be but for all ladies out there!
Today, I am joined by Lily Nichols who is a real food dietician and
the best-selling author of Real Food for Gestational
- How did Lily transition into the real food world from the field
of conventional healthcare?
- What is gestational diabetes?
- Why would someone get diagnosed with gestational diabetes?
- Is gestational diabetes a sign of more serious blood sugar
- What is the glucose tolerance test?
- What are the issues concerning the glucose tolerance test?
- What should someone diagnosed with gestational diabetes do with
- How much carbohydrate do you need in your diet during
- What is the big argument against going low-carb during
- What is the type of ketosis that is harmful in the context of
somebody with diabetes?
- What are the different types of ketosis that your body can go
- Why is a diet lower in carbohydrates better for the baby’s
- What are the considerations we need to make with our nutrition
- Why do we need to eat more salt during pregnancy?
- What do you need to do once you start breastfeeding?
Good Gut Project
is a six-week class that I have developed for
women to learn more about their gut health. If you are interested
to join, the enrolment for the May class is happening right now!
It’s going to close in a matter of days, so if you don’t want to
miss this chance, head over to the website right now and
As always, if you have any questions that you would like for
me to expand on further, please email me at email@example.com
and I will make sure to get the answers out to you.
“The issue with ketosis comes down to misinformation and
misinterpreted research about ketosis.” — Lily
“Make every decision about food as an act of self-care,
not punishment because you need to lose the baby weight right
away.” — Lily Nichols
More from Lily Nichols
More from Shawn Mynar
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are
intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as
medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical
professional for your specific health concerns.
The easiest Rubik's Cube solution
is available in many languages. Learn it quickly memorizing only a